Order Manager/Project Manager
Fast-paced position available at a growing Telecom company in the West Loop. This position is responsible for the initiating, planning and coordination, executing, monitoring and controlling the order implementation process. You will be able to learn with room for growth within a small, technology company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving order implementation through entire lifecycle
- Handle multiple orders simultaneously and deliver services on time
- Manage and drive the installation process, as well as customer expectations
- Provide excellent customer service, while managing customers appropriately
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of products, new product offerings, and order processes
- Issue clear, professionally-written external and internal communications
- Adhere to standard processes and procedures
- Update the OSS system in a timely manner, as required
- Provide timely updates to both internal and external customers
- Coordinate multiple order components at one time
- Identify roadblocks and reach out to others for assistance to resolve
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with external customers and internal departments
- Handle special projects assigned by management, as needed
2+ years in a similar role preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic with even temperament
- Sound organizational skills with project planning abilities
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations
- Strong individual worker with ability to also work as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills (Oral & Written) with assertiveness and ability to articulate issues in a professional manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow-up and follow through with multiple tasks
- Ability to adjust to pressure and constantly changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to change approach or method to best fit the situation
- Basic proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to accept mentoring
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent meeting facilitation, documentation, and conflict resolution/negotiation skills
General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.