"Harris Theater Chicago has been an Access One customer since August 2010. We truly appreciate the all-around partnership we have with our Account Management team and will continue to use Access One for our voice and data for years to come."
Laura HansselExecutive Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerHarris Theater Chicago
Access One has chosen phone providers that offer the best in voice quality and performance, including Polycom. Polycom is the industry leader in IP handsets and offers a broad portfolio of devices to support any need. Phones are available in either a lease or purchase option.
Below are some of our featured devices. For a complete list of available phones click here.
Polycom VVX 311 HD
- Six-line desktop phone with HD voice- Backlit eight-level grayscale graphical LCD- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet- Two-port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Polycom VVX 501 HD
- Twelve-line desktop phone with HD voice- 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320x240 px)- Integrated IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet- Two port 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet Switch- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Polycom VVX 1500
- Six-line feature-rich phone with HD voice- Video conference enabled touch screen- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch- Adjustable camera, base, and display
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 HD
- Integrated IEEE Power over Ethernet - One port 10/100 Ethernet - Grayscale graphical LCD - Voice activity detection
Panasonic TGP 600
- Support for up to 8 DECT handsets- Up to 8 simultaneous network conversations- Registerable up to 6 repeater- 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time