Integrated Voice & Data
With Access One’s Integrated Voice and Data Services, businesses benefit from more efficient bandwidth utilization, as well as advanced features and options. By combining voice and data onto one circuit and utilizing dynamic allocation, you are able to use your bandwidth to its fullest or maximum capacity.
Access One believes in fostering a consultative relationship between vendor and client. Based on the needs of your business and infrastructure, we help you choose the most cost-effective integrated voice and data solution that meets your needs.
Overview of Solutions:
- Dyversaband® enables companies to achieve seamless voice and data communications nationwide with failsafe routing over a single circuit
- SIP Trunking is ideal for businesses with IP PBX’s as it offers cost-savings by utilizing dedicated Internet for voice calls
- Native SIP or PRI and Analog emulation available using our customized SIP Trunking solutions
Access One’s Integrated Voice and Data Solutions can benefit you by:
- Cutting your business’ telecommunications costs by combining your voice and data services on one single circuit
- Optimizing your utilization of voice lines and data bandwidth with dynamic allocation
- Achieving scalable and secure voice and data service
At Access One, we tailor your integrated service and help determine the features and options that will be the most beneficial to your business. From failsafe routing to virtual exchange, we can customize a solution to meet your demands. We can also help you choose the service that matches your preferred means of delivery – copper, coax or fiber from 1.5Mb to 1Gb. Fully managed router options are available as well.