The Account Executive is responsible to Sell IT managed service solutions including hosted cloud solutions, remote monitoring, server management, backup and disaster recovery programs. The position will focus on selling new name accounts as well as supporting key opportunities developed through assigned sales channels.
- Identify and qualify new leads through cold calling, telemarketing, channel partners, and other sources.
- Continually develop and further qualify leads and manage them through the sales cycle from prospect to qualified leads to proposal to contract including coordination of appropriate personnel within Managed Services.
Proposal Generation and Delivery:
- Drive proposal development process from solution strategy discussions through solution design, pricing, proposal document preparation.
- Gather and document customer defined requirements from which proposed solutions are developed.
- Contract Preparation, Delivery and Close Deal.
- Drive contract preparation process from strategy discussions through contract preparation and negotiations.
- Be familiar with a proposed contracts terms and conditions to answer most questions regarding contract interpretation.
- 6+ years sales experience selling IT managed services into mid-market companies. This may include: IT Outsourcing, Hosting and cloud services; Remote monitoring and management; Backup solutions; Disaster recovery solutions
- BA/BS in related field preferred
- Proven track record in identifying new leads, qualifying prospects, and closing sales to new customers consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
- Experienced in solutions and consultative selling
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the IT infrastructure and networking technologies underlying Access One Managed Services service offerings.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to executive management and other key decision makers within a company.
- Strong sense of urgency, proactive and responsive behavior, follow-through, and customer empathy.
- Experience in disciplined, phased sales process and attendant tools including CRM.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.