Manager – Implementation & Project Management Team
Ready to join an exciting and rapidly growing company in the heart of the West Loop? Want to be part of an organization that provides award-winning customer service? If so, then Access One is the company for you.
The Manager of the Implementation & Project Management Team will be responsible for leading and developing the project managers responsible for the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing of all voice, data and managed IT service projects. This person must be able to maintain an organizational structure that standardizes the project-related governance processes and the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 5-7 direct reports.
- Effectively manage the departments usage of industry-specific ERP software in conjunction with the project management tools necessary for the completion of projects and upward reporting of the business.
- Serve as the main focal point for internal and external client escalations
- Develop overall goals and objectives for the team, as well as for each individual. This entails assigning and directing projects; providing continuous feedback and training, appraising performance, and mitigating problems.
- Provide support for client related inquiries surrounding project implementation disputes and credit requests.
//Education & Certifications:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or any other related field.
-PMP Certification required
-MBA preferred, but not required
5-7 years of experience in a similar role
//Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Highly-skilled in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Managed Services solutions
- Highly-skilled in KPI development and performance review management
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, operations, internal project engineers, field technicians, and finance
- Proficient with MS Office, Smartsheets, Periscope
General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.