Senior Account Manager
Under limited supervision, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing an assigned base of clients who bill above $1,000 per month. This includes meeting sales, retention, and renewal objectives by proactively initiating customer contact, renewing existing customer services, and maintaining contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term business relationship.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Build and maintain client relationships for assigned accounts by acting as a customer advocate on service issues to ensure timely resolution. This also includes contacting each assigned customer a minimum of once per quarter with a minimum of 15 customers proactive contacts per week. This role will also require site visits for clients within the assigned customer base.
Renew customer contracts while minimizing revenue write-down and proposing new value add services with a goal of less than 10% write down if no new services are added.
Identify and recommend action plans to address new service opportunities for each assigned customer account in order to reach quarterly sales quota.
Enhance the customer experience by:
- Successfully on-boarding new customer, including bill review
- Acting as a day to day dedicated contact for any pricing issues, general inquiries, moves, adds or changes
- Performing monthly internal account reviews
- Informing clients of any new products and services that could be beneficial to their business
Other specific projects for customers as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University
3 years relationship management experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capable of managing customer accounts at both a management and technical level.
- Ability to complete administrative tasks correctly and in a timely manner to ensure efficient processing of customers transactions.
- Excellent customer service skills. Must be able to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak and write properly, professionally, clearly and informatively. Listens and gets clarification, and responds well to questions.
- Solid organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work, use time efficiently and respond to ever changing customer demands.
- Capable of handling substantial workload and competing demands simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully operate and thrive in a fast pace environment and quickly adapt to change.
General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.