Prioritize Data Traffic Across Your Network
What Is Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)?
Seamless data connectivity between a business’s multiple locations is imperative. Access One’s MPLS service efficiently and securely connects multiple sites, increasing resiliency and delivering unparalleled performance. MPLS, a method of routing communication packets, ensures reliable data transfers within a private network and supports dedicated Internet access for each location.
How does it work? Traditional routers deliver packets of information to the correct location by reading and interpreting the packet’s header. MPLS bypasses the need to examine each packet individually by assigning packets with labels called Forwarding Equivalence Classes that send the packets directly to their end locations.
Not sure it actually increases resiliency.
MPLS Service Benefits
MPLS allows you to:
- Improve control of network infrastructure
- Enhance performance, reliability and efficiency
- Expand services to more network users
- Extend the network to more entities
- Establish data-transporting priorities
- Converge multiple technologies into a single Internet Protocol (IP) network
- Improve disaster recovery through enhanced system access
MPLS Service Features
Our MPLS networks provide large-scale, truly private, low-latency, high-quality and secure connectivity with data prioritization across wide area networks (WANs).
- Highly scalable and protocol-agnostic
- Fully managed router
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Data and voice delivery and data-only dynamic circuit delivery
- 24/7 monitoring and support