Unleash the Power of the Cloud
Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth
You’ve heard of cloud computing, but you’re not exactly sure what it is or how it potentially benefits your business. Access One is here to help. Simply put, “the cloud” means that the software and services you use reside online and are accessed via the Internet rather than from your equipment. All you need is an Internet connection, and you can access your data from any location and on any device.
Benefits of Cloud Solutions
- Always-on, location-independent convenience
- World-class server management without middle-of-the-night maintenance by your staff
- Greater security because data is stored in the cloud vs. on laptops or desktops
- Reduced capital expenditures (hardware and servers) with Cloud IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Access to the latest versions of your applications through SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Lower IT costs achieved by reducing the size of or even eliminating your data center
- Improved worker mobility — employees can work anywhere via mobile devices
- Increased collaboration as workers meet virtually and share information in real time
- Scalable to expand with your business needs, allowing you to add capacity in minutes
Professional Guidance and Custom IT Cloud Solutions
Access One offers world-class cloud services independently and in partnership with Microsoft and Amazon — granting you ultimate flexibility and unrivaled customer experience. Whether you’re looking for public or private cloud solutions, backup and disaster recovery, cloud-based security or any other cloud service, let Access One help build the optimal cloud solution based on your specific security, flexibility and scalability needs.