Virtual CIO / Virtual CISO
An Experienced, Innovative Technology Mind That Knows Your Business Tech Environment
Who Needs a Virtual CIO/CISO?
Every business benefits from having a Chief Information Officer (CIO) or Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) on staff. But many small and mid-sized companies operate without a full-time CIO or CISO for the following reasons:
- Expensive to hire and the need is uneven — heavy need when making technology decisions or budgeting, but little or no need for months afterward
- The company is between CIOs and hasn't found a permanent replacement
- The current CIO/CISO is temporarily unavailable (on medical leave or sabbatical)
The Importance of a Dedicated CIO/CISO
Most business owners or IT administrators cannot keep up with the pace at which technology is changing. And even if you have the knowledge, you simply do not have the time — you should be focused on running your company and growing the business.
Being in charge of technology strategy and aligning a company's computer systems with its business objectives are difficult jobs. While large businesses generally employ a full-time, in-house CIO or CISO, small businesses often try to get by without doing so. But today's small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) require the same level of IT strategy as the larger firms with whom they compete.
IT tasks at SMBs have evolved from technology refreshes, budgets and asset management in the past, to today's need to deliver on complex security requirements, operational benefits and business value. Outsourcing this function to Access One allows you to share your goals with our consultants and ensure that you have a roadmap for technology's role in your business success.
Our Virtual CIO/CISO Advisory Services
When we act as your CIO or CISO, a skilled professional dedicates his or her expertise and time in the following areas:
- Aligning information technology with your business plan
- Performing IT budget analysis and development
- Reviewing technical contracts and negotiations
- Undertaking strategic IT system planning
Don’t interrupt your business progress for lack of a permanent CIO or CISO. Let Access One assume this critical role and provide the virtual CIO services you need to keep moving forward!