Virtual CIO / Virtual CISO
An Experienced, Innovative Technology Mind That Knows Your Business Tech Environment
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CIO/CISO?
Also known as a vCIO, a virtual chief information officer is an outsourced executive with the industry experience and acumen to help your organization achieve IT and business goals when full-time CIOs aren’t available or cost-effective options. Virtual CISOs fill a similar, security-focused role, using their high-level expertise to help design and implement new InfoSec strategies.
Access One’s vCIO and vCISO services provide the reliability and accessibility of top-tier executives on demand — without the need to recruit new talent, pay full-time salaries or provide benefit packages.
WHO NEEDS A VIRTUAL EXECUTIVE?
Every business benefits from having a Chief Information Officer (CIO) or Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) on staff. But many small and midsized companies operate without a full-time CIO or CISO for the following reasons:
- Uneven need for expertise — heavy need when making technology decisions or budgeting, but little or no need for months afterward
- The company is between CIOs and hasn't found a permanent replacement
- The current CIO/CISO is temporarily unavailable (on medical leave or sabbatical)
THE IMPORTANCE OF A DEDICATED CIO/CISO
Most business owners or IT administrators cannot keep up with the pace at which technology is changing. Even if you have the knowledge, you simply do not have the time — you should be focused on running your company and growing the business.
Being in charge of technology strategy and aligning a company's computer systems with its business objectives are difficult jobs. While large businesses generally employ a full-time, in-house CIO or CISO, small businesses often try to get by without doing so. Yet today's small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) now require the same level of IT strategy as their larger-competitor firms.
IT tasks at SMBs have evolved from technology refreshes, budgets and asset management to include complex security requirements, operational benefits and business value. Outsourcing this function to Access One allows you to share your goals with our consultants and ensure that you have a roadmap for technology's role in your business success.
Key benefits of a virtual executive include:
- Cost management — Predictable monthly costs ensure that organizations aren’t overspending on executive assistance.
- Improved productivity — vCIO services are available on demand to help make critical decisions or deploy new technology.
- Strategic analysis — Expert CIOs with knowledge of your business can quickly analyze reports and make business recommendations.
- Enhanced security — Managed CISOs can help identify and deploy key security solutions such as cloud-based backups, next-gen firewalls and monitoring tools.
OUR VIRTUAL CIO/CISO ADVISORY SERVICES
When we act as your CIO or CISO, a skilled professional dedicates his or her expertise and time in the following areas:
- Aligning information technology with your business plan
- Performing IT budget analysis and development
- Reviewing technical contracts and negotiations
- Undertaking strategic IT system planning
At Access One, we understand the need to balance top-tier executive talent with existing budget constraints. Our virtual CIO and CISO services offer access to knowledgeable professionals with a vested interest in your operations, IT environment and overall success. Our ultimate goal is to earn your business as a trusted adviser providing world-class technology solutions.
Don’t interrupt your business progress for lack of a permanent CIO or CISO. Let Access One assume this critical role and provide the virtual CIO services you need to keep moving forward. Fill out the below contact form to get started!