WHAT IS VOIP SIP TRUNKING?
Delivering Voice via the Internet
SIP (session initiation protocol) delivers voice through digital network technology rather than telephone technology, using packets of data over Internet connections instead of traditional copper wiring. SIP phone service is used just like analog telephone service, except that SIP trunks are virtual and, therefore, involve no hardware installation or related costs. New SIP solutions integrate the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to deliver improved clarity of voice and reliable connectivity.
Integrating voice and data onto one circuit and utilizing dynamic allocation allow you to use your bandwidth to its fullest capacity, regardless of the time of day or the number of phone lines in use. When your company grows, you can easily expand the number of call paths by utilizing pre-existing additional bandwidth without the cost of additional modular hardware for premise-based phone systems.
SIP TRUNKING FROM ACCESS ONE
With Access One, you get a solution customized to your business and infrastructure. We provide SIP trunking over your current Internet services, or our engineers will work with your private branch exchange vendor to configure, test and acceptance test before porting and production use.
The result is a SIP VoIP solution that delivers the best of both worlds: the reliability of SIP and the on-demand communication of VoIP. Our SIP trunk services are designed to deliver reliability and scalability — providing peace of mind for users and long-term benefits for business strategy.
BENEFITS OF SIP TRUNKING
- Quickly scale up your voice services as you grow — a simple software change is all you need to add capacity
- Reroute calls automatically to various geographic locations, providing redundancy and backup in case a single location goes offline
- Increase productivity and efficiency by optimizing bandwidth
- Access advanced VoIP features such as email and web conferencing
- Reduce monthly telecommunications costs by integrating voice and data via the Internet
- Increase reliability with robust SIP trunk infrastructure
- Improve the ability of remote workers to connect and communicate with best-of-breed SIP VoIP
THE ACCESS ONE DIFFERENCE
What makes our SIP service stand out from the crowd? Our focus on unparalleled customer service, backed by best-in-class hardware and IT industry veterans. For more than 25 years, we’ve helped companies translate a complex technology landscape into providing streamlined, effective solutions that deliver business value.
At Access One, it’s our mission to simplify the process of deploying and configuring SIP phone service. We start by getting to know you. What does your current communications infrastructure look like? Where do you need improvement? Then, we build a VoIP SIP trunk plan that works for you, train your staff to use it effectively, and provide 24/7 support.
When you’re ready to connect, fill out our contact form and let’s get your SIP started.