Get More Out of Microsoft® Office 365
Move Your Office to the Cloud
Office 365 allows you to work from anywhere with the same experience and accessibility as your office. Features include email (Exchange), intranet (SharePoint), file sharing (One Drive), Office Suite (Web/Desktop) and a host of other Microsoft applications.
The transition from on-site software to cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) can be difficult, particularly with Outlook and SharePoint. You need an experienced, expert provider to ensure a smooth transition to O365. Access One can set up O365, train your IT staff, and deliver the full capabilities of the Office 365 cloud solution. After helping you evolve to O365, our team continues to provide the highest possible level of support.
Benefits of Cloud Computing with O365
This feature-rich, cloud-based software:
- Includes Microsoft's indispensable suite of business applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Encourages collaboration across teams, platforms and devices
- Keeps your online files safe and secure
- Allows teams to self-organize through email and calendaring
- Easily connects employees to content through file storage and sharing
- Enhances teamwork through customizable options and apps
- Creates an intranet for organization-wide communication
- Empowers employees to connect via an enterprise social network
- Streamlines and automates business processes
Access One Partners with Microsoft™
As part of Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, Access One is trusted to deliver and support Office 365 in a way that provides the ultimate customer experience. Let us help you migrate to the cloud, while meeting the challenges and reaping the benefits of this world-class software.